Why is IBS so hard to Get Rid of?
Today's episode is recorded in honor of the fact that, of the 25 to 45 million people in the US diagnosed with IBS, there is very little conversation out there on how IBS can be put into remission.
There is, instead, a resignation at most, or frustration at the least, that IBS is a permanent situation.
Due to everything from doctors saying IBS is permanent to the years of struggle people undergo (even with trying multiple routes to try and quench their IBS such as the low FODMAP diet and probiotics), so many people with IBS that feel they are STUCK with their bloating, constipation, diarrhea, and food sensitivities.
I used to feel this way, myself, but after discovering (and researching my butt off) on the nature and origin of IBS, I found that not only had I found the secrets (aka: things not talked about on the internet or in my doctor’s office) to put my own IBS into remission, but I also was successfully helping others say goodbye to their IBS as well.
So today’s episode is dedicated to all of you out there who have ever been told by your doctor, nutritionist, family member, or even yourself that you just can’t get rid of your IBS. Because - you can.
- Ep. 90// Fascia 101: The Hidden Force Behind Bloating and Constipation
- Ep. 84// End Your IBS: CST, VM, & Functional Lab Testing
- Ep. 81// 6 Most Common Causes of IBS
- Ep. 79// Overcoming a Decade of IBS, Weight Gain, Sleep Problems, and Fatigue - Testimonial with my client Becca
- Ep. 31// Why Your Doctor Says Your Labs Look "Normal" - Even When You Don't FEEL Normal
- Ep. 2// Why the Low FODMAP Diet Isn’t Healing Your Gut
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- If our office scheduler is full, join the waitlist to be notified as soon as a New Client appointment opens!
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com