Do you have an IBS diagnosis?
If so, you may know that it’s not a particularly specific diagnosis.
You could experience diarrhea, constipation, OR both. Plus the wide array of symptoms from bloating to anxiety, and beyond.
IBS is, by nature, a catch-all diagnosis. You can find that IN the name – Irritable Bowel Syndrome.
A syndrome, in the medical world, refers to a disease state with a recognizable pattern of symptoms but lacking in consistent or known causes.
So if you have a syndrome, the cause is unknown, what can you do about it? (And what can you do about it instead of going on a diet like the Low FODMAP diet?)
Do you have any hope of getting rid of it?
In the case of IBS, the answer is a resounding YES.
In today's episode, I’m sharing with you the 6 most common causes of IBS that we are seeing at Better Belly Therapies.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- 55// The One and Only Question You Need to Ask to Know If You Have a Gut Pathogen
- 52// 10 Things to Consider Before Starting a Heavy Metal Detox
- 47// The Gut-Sinus Connection
- 46// The Gut-Breath Connection
- 45// The Gut-Skin Connection
- 59// How to Choose the Best Food Sensitivity Test for You
- 25// Histamines – with Isabel Smith RD
Other links from the show:
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
- Schedule a New Client Appointment with me (Ann Arbor, MI)
- To find your own Visceral Manipulation Therapist, Google or head to IAHP “Find a Practitioner”
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!
+ view comments . . .