Fascia and the Gut
Have you ever wondered:
- Why abdominal pain makes you want to hunch over?
- Why you can restrict food and avoid food sensitivities and STILL get bloating, abdominal pain, constipation, and acid reflux?
- Have you ever jammed your fist into your belly, feeling there was something wrong deep inside - you just didn’t know what?
If so - today’s episode is for you!
On today’s episode, we are getting into a topic that I am VERY passionate about and that doesn’t get talked about much in the gut health world - Fascia.
If you’ve never heard of it - no worries. I’m going to be explaining what it is and WHY you want to care about it.
And if you HAVE heard of it, you may be thinking - Allison, doesn’t fascia have to do with muscles and pain and stuff? What does it have to do with the gut?
Oh. So much my friend. Glad you asked!
Fascia is at the root of what I study as a Visceral Manipulation and Craniosacral Therapy Practitioner, and it’s has been the key to many of my clients in making a 180-degree turn from their acid reflux, constipation, bloating, and more.
If you are ready to get to the ROOT of your gut health problems - today’s episode is for you.
- Ep. 46// The Gut-Breath Connection
- Ep. 48// Got snoring, sleep apnea, TMJ, or teeth grinding? You may need an Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist! - with Madison Scott, RDH, Myofunctional Therapist
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Schedule a New Client Appointment at the Better Belly Office
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- The Fasciae: Anatomy, Dysfunction, and Treatment, by Serge Paoletti
- Use my easy, step-by-step guide to find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you! → betterbellytherapies.com/find
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com