Childhood Allergies: Where Do They Come from?
Allergies are the worst - am I right?
However - why do some of us get them - and others don't?
Even more so - why do some CHILDREN get them, and others don't?
Is it really just genetics? Or can we do anything about it?
The Origin of Childhood Allergies
On today's episode, I'm featuring a question from a listener on the podcast who wants to know about his allergies to pollen as a child and why he got ear infections for six summers in a row!
Is there any connection to the gut?!
You bet there is - and on today's episode, I bare all, sharing both HOW the gut and allergies are connected and WHERE childhood allergies even come from.
Whew! I loved recording this episode, and I hope that it helps you find some answers from your childhood, too, on where your health problems came from and what you can do about them now as an adult.
❤️ ~ Allison
P.S. If you have a question YOU want answered on the Better Belly Podcast, submitting a question just became a whole lot easier! Just go to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, record your question, and hit submit!
I'd love to feature you and your question on an upcoming episode!
- Ep. 47// The Gut-Sinus Connection
- Ep. 45// The Gut-Skin Connection
- Ep. 48// Got snoring, sleep apnea, TMJ, or teeth grinding? You may need an Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist! - with Madison Scott, RDH, Myofunctional Therapist
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Nose vs. Mouth Breathing - IG Picture
- Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Use my easy, step-by-step guide to find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you! → betterbellytherapies.com/find
- To find your own Orofacial Myofunctional Therapist, visit iaom.com and click “Directory”
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com