Your doctor shares your lab results with the news that they are… NORMAL!
You don’t FEEL normal, so what does that mean?
These “Normal” lab results were compared to a lab’s reference range.
The problem with this reference range?
The average is comprised of ALL the people a specific lab has ever sampled.
The range is NOT filtered for if these people were healthy or feeling good.
Today, let’s dive into “Normal” vs. “Functional” labs and the importance of testing NOT guessing!
Tune in to gain a deeper understanding of the wild world of labs, and learn how to use your labs to understand your health!
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
Other links from the show:
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
- DOWNLOAD What Blood Chemistry Markers You Should Be Asking for From Your Doctor
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!