Can You Permanently Heal Your Gut?
- Have you ever experienced the problem in your health of doing something that gets you results short term, but within a year later, your symptoms have returned?
- Have you ever wondered what happens to clients at other office after they finish working with their health practitioners?
- Have you ever wanted to hear from someone else their story of investing in their health - and knowing - was it worth it?
If so, today’s episode is for you!
On today’s episode, I am interviewing my former client, Abby Herman, 1+ year after finishing working with us.
Abby came onto the podcast all the way back on Ep. 13 to share with us her 3 month progress update after working in our Foundations Program. And now, she’s coming back almost a hundred episodes later to update us on what her life - and gut health - has been like since leaving.
I know I myself have struggled with yo-yo fixes in my gut health, and so I am so excited to bring this episode to you today as encouragement that you, too, can find long-term healing in your gut ❤️
- Ep. 13// Hear a Client Testimonial from Six-Figure Business Owner, Abby Herman
- Ep. 94// How to Keep Any Habit You Make
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- If our office scheduler is full, join the waitlist to be notified as soon as a New Client appointment opens!
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com