Today, we begin part one of our Gut Connection series! We’ll explore three different gut connections over the next weeks: skin, breath, and sinus.
Our gut and skin are deeply intertwined. To heal the skin, the gut needs to be healthy. If you’re healing your gut, you may have already noticed skin improvements!
If you have:
- Rashes, seemingly randomly
- Adult acne
- Arms/legs with red dots
- Tried a TON of products, but none help…
Your gut may be at play in your skin health!
From hormones to toxins, we’ll dive into what connects and influences both organs in this episode AND how you can begin healing your skin from the inside out.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- 26// Is your period out of whack?! 3 Pathways that Link Gut Health to Hormonal Health – with Sophie Shepherd FDN-P
- 31// Why Your Doctor Says Your Labs Look “Normal” – Even When You Don't FEEL Normal
- 40// Reduce Acid Reflux with the Magic Power of Zinc
Other links from the show:
- Get 10% Off and support your liver with the Push/Catch Liver Detox Protocol from Better Belly Therapies
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
- IAHP find a practitioner
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!
+ view comments . . .