LOW stomach acid is the most common cause of acid reflux in clients that I work with.
Yes, LOW stomach acid can create acid reflux as much (or more) than high stomach acid!
Why? Low stomach acid affects food breakdown AND stomach function.
Low stomach acid symptoms:
- Acid reflux
- Seeing chunks of food in stool
- Smelly gas
- Quick feelings of fullness
- Weakness when working out
Does this sound like you?
If so, tune in! We’re going to dive into some anatomy, how we create stomach acid, signs of a zinc deficiency, and HOW zinc can help reduce symptoms of acid reflux!
This episode, I’ll also share two home tests and ways to work with your health practitioner!
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Labs! – Ep. 31// Why Your Doctor Says Your Labs Look “Normal” – Even When You Don't FEEL Normal
- Why our clients get results! – 39// Why Our Clients Get Such Amazing Results
Other links from the show:
- To find your own Craniosacral Therapist, Google or head to IAHP “Find a Practitioner”
- Buy Allison Jordan’s book, Stop Stomach Pain: How to Heal Your Gut and End Food Restrictions. Available in digital and print!
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!