Do you struggle with anxiety, depression, or difficulty focusing?
Have you been diagnosed with ADD or ADHD?
Do you experience feelings of sadness for seemingly no reason?
Are you gaining weight, or not losing it, despite working out and eating healthy?
If you are, you may be being impacted by a specific pathogen in the gut called Clostridium Difficile, or for short, C. Diff. This bacterium can impact your neurotransmitter balance and impact your mood, focus, and weight loss.
How do you know if you have C. Diff.? Where does it come from? How does it unbalance neurotransmitters in your brain? And how do you get rid of it?
We’ll be discussing this and more on today’s episode. It’s time to reveal more about the connection of the gut to the brain!
Other links from the show:
- To find your own Craniosacral Therapist, Google or head to IAHP “Find a Practitioner”
- Buy Allison Jordan’s book, Stop Stomach Pain: How to Heal Your Gut and End Food Restrictions. Available in digital and print!
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!