Does sleep elude you?
Often, we are told if we improve sleep hygiene or reduce stress, our sleep will improve.
This episode, I want to let you in on a secret:
It’s not your lack of willpower getting in the way of better sleep. It’s your GUT!
Join me to learn how to learn what your sleep patterns are telling you!
Different sleep issues show us signs of dysfunction in the gut related to:
- Systemic inflammation
- Thyroid function
- Cortisol levels
- Liver function
- Melatonin production
Say goodbye to night sweats, trouble falling or staying asleep, waking up in the night, or anything in between!
With a little detective work, you can have a better night’s sleep – consistently!
Other links from the show:
- To find your own Craniosacral Therapist, Google or head to IAHP “Find a Practitioner”
- Buy Allison Jordan’s book, Stop Stomach Pain: How to Heal Your Gut and End Food Restrictions. Available in digital and print!
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!