Last week’s episode, I discussed the anatomy behind brain toxicity and ways to reduce toxins.
One of the methods to reduce brain toxicity needed its own episode: MEDITATION!
Meditation is the ultimate freebie for reducing brain toxicity! No tools are required and it can be done almost anywhere or anytime.
Meditation assists in reducing brain toxicity by:
- Reducing brain static (the activity of neurons)
- Practicing a “quieter mind” – literally
- Momentarily decreasing neuron’s metabolic toxin output
- Impacting how hard cerebrospinal fluid has to work
- Reducing toxic load in brain
- Improving clarity, focus, and calm
- Reducing brain fog
- Lowering anxiety
This episode is filled with techniques and tips to help you in creating (or refining) your own meditation practice. Are you ready to begin?
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Brain Toxicity – Ep. 43// How to Reduce Brain Toxicity for Better Focus, Lower Anxiety, and Clearer Thinking
Other links from the show:
- Get 10 Guided Imagery Recordings when you buy the book by Allison Jordan – Stop Stomach Pain: How to Heal Your Gut and End Food Restrictions. Available in digital and print!
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!
+ view comments . . .