Today: Week TWO of our Gut Connection series! We’re exploring three different gut connections in this series: gut-skin, gut-breath, and gut-sinus.
Our gut-breath connection is very anatomy based!
Your trunk holds almost ALL your important organs. Within the trunk, the respiratory diaphragm is between two opposite pressure systems.
This pressure balance can be thrown off balance by tissue restrictions.
These restrictions can occur for a number of different reasons from asthma, previous infections, car accidents, sports collisions, to other body traumas.
If you suffer from:
- Neck pain
- Frozen shoulder
- Inability to take a full breath
- Stitch in side when running
- Ribs stick out (esp. When laying down)
- Painful sexual intercourse
- Tight pelvic floor
- Asthma with IBS or other GI dysfunction
- Acid reflux
- Back stiffness
- Abdominal pain/discomfort
This episode is for YOU!
The good news? You are NOT stuck this way. There is something you can do about this.
Are you ready to find out how? Take a deep breath and let’s jump in.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Pelvic floor Dr. Nidhi Sharma – 07// Is Your Pelvic Floor Effecting Your Health? + Pregnancy Tips! (Ft. Dr. Nidhi Sharma)
Other links from the show:
- To find your own Visceral Manipulation Therapist, Google or head to IAHP “Find a Practitioner”
- Kirk Center for Healthy Living – Chicago area Visceral Manipulation
- Dr. Nidha Sharma's Instagram: @thinkbeyondpain
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!
+ view comments . . .