IBS and Pregnancy
If you have ever been pregnant, or heard a pregnant woman talk about what it’s like to be pregnant, you may realize that pregnancy is one BIG IBS trap.
What do I mean by this?
Of the top symptoms that comes with IBS - bloating, constipation, and acid reflux - all of these symptoms are things that women talk about who are pregnant - whether or not they had IBS before getting pregnant.
So for a woman who DOES have IBS and then gets pregnant - pregnancy can often become a magnifier for IBS symptoms.
What is a girl to do?
On today’s episode, I walk you through my top tips for each trimester of pregnancy for how I kept my IBS at bay, and how I mistyfied my doctors with my lack of complaints of the normal symptoms of pregnancy.
Whether you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant, I want to teach YOU how you can achieve the same results and achieve an IBS free pregnancy.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Ep. 82// 6 Most Common Causes of IBS
- Ep. 84// End Your IBS
- Ep. 18// I had a parasite: Update on the #1 Most Common Parasite for IBS
- Ep. 56 - What I’ve Been Doing in My Health Since My Miscarriage
- Ep. 47// Gut-Sinus Connection
- Ep. 45// Gut-Skin Connection
- Ep. 36// How to Choose the Best Chiropractor with Dr. Zack and Dr. Tygue
Other links from the show:
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
Connect with us on social media!