We’ve been discussing when and how to find a GOOD health practitioner.
So, how do you find a GOOD chiropractor?
Joining me on the podcast today to answer this question are two good chiropractors and great storytellers, Dr. Zach Simpkins and Dr. Tygue Arvidson!
At their clinic, Foundation Chiropractic, they start from the feet and work their way up – spines don’t exist in a vacuum, they are part of a WHOLE person. They understand the neuromusculoskeletal system and the importance of giving their clients exercises to further progress.
We’ll compare practitioner focused vs. patient focused practices, the importance of having a network, and the value of listening to our clients!
Don’t miss out on this fun episode and the great advice Dr. Zack and Dr. Tygue impart for finding a good chiropractor!
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Money mindset – Ep. 34// Coaching Moment – How Your Money Mindset is Holding You Back In Your Health
- How to find a good practitioner – Ep. 33// How to Know It's Time to Get Help + How to Find a GOOD Health Practitioner
- Labs – Ep. 31// Why Your Doctor Says Your Labs Look “Normal” – Even When You Don't FEEL Normal
- I had a parasite – Ep. 18// I had a parasite: Update on the #1 Most Common Parasite for IBS
Connect with Foundation Chiropractic!
Other links from the show:
- To find your own Craniosacral Therapist, Google or head to IAHP “Find a Practitioner”
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!