Have you ever said this to yourself or to a friend?
- Despite all my efforts, I feel worse and worse.
- I’m doing “all the right things,” and no matter what – I don’t feel better
- Before all this – exercise and being intentional with my diet made me feel better. Now – it has NO impact or makes me feel worse.
If so, you are like many of my clients. These are things that I REGULARLY hear when I start working with my clients. Once you get sick enough, there seems to be no correlation between effort and results. Yet – we’re tempted to either work even harder in our health or just give up completely (because hey, it’s not helping anyways).
However, It is EXACTLY this lack of correlation between effort and results that is a major sign that you may be working against yourself. There IS a better way. You actually are allowed to give up things to go up in health!
On today’s episode, I’m going to be describing exactly how and WHY simplifying life can actually make you feel and become healthier.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Find a GOOD Practitioner – 36// How to Choose The Best Chiropractor with Dr. Zach Simkins and Dr. Tygue Arvidson
Other links from the show:
- But You Don’t Look Sick: Spoon Theory
- The Five Love Languages
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!