If you’re like me, you want to KNOW the origin of your gut health problems.
Where did it come from? Why did you develop it when you did? Maybe you had gut health problems since you’ve been a child. Maybe they seemed to randomly appear as an adult.
In this episode, I go over three origins of IBS that doctors and researchers have currently postulated AND what you can do to support each area of your body! I hope this episode gives you both insight and ENCOURAGEMENT as you move forward in your gut health journey. There IS more research being done out there on the gut, and there is ALWAYS more health out there!
You are NEVER stuck in your health!
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Ep. 1 – My Story & How I Healed Myself from IBS
- Ep. 5 – Two Treatments for IBS That You Probably Have Never Heard Of
Other links from the show:
- Boundaries , by Jonathan Townsend and Henry Cloud
- The Fifth Vital Sign , Lisa Hendrickson-Jack
- Beyond the Pill, Dr. Jolene Brighten
- The Body Keeps the Score, Bessel Van Der Kolk, MD
- Stop Stomach Pain: How to Heal Your Gut and End Food Restrictions, by Allison Jordan. Available in digital and print.
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Website: betterbellytherapies.com
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org