Do you want to know how I work with my clients?
What does it ACTUALLY look like?
How is what we do different from working with a nutritionist or doctor?
How long does it take?
And more importantly – what results can be expected?
We cover this and more in today's episode!
I'll be sharing the uniqueness of our labs, protocol, and coaching!
Our work is designed for:
- Answer seekers
- Those who are sick of DIYing it
- Self starters
- The courageous (Fear is natural, but so is courage!)
Ultimately, working with me is a partnership! A coach can’t run the race for the athlete. But they can map the path to success!
Announcement! In honor of The Better Belly Podcast's 1st year ANNIVERSARY, I have designed a special course: How to read your own blood chemistry like a functional health expert.
This is an OPPORTUNITY to:
- Work with me
- Learn how to read your own labs, for LIFE!
- Find out what your doctors missed
- Get clarity on your next steps to vibrant health
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Food Sensitivities v. Allergies – Ep. 14// The #1 Lie About Food that I HATE
- Labs – Ep. 14// Labs look normal
- Testimonials: Dessie, Cee, and Abby
Other links from the show:
Blood Lab Bootcamp Waitlist
Only 25 spots are available!
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!