It’s that time of year where everything is sparkling and special. And today, I want to bring ya’ll ANOTHER special story.
Cee is a performer, teacher, and has traveled for work for over 30 years! Cee has also been a client of mine since the summer of 2019. When she first came to me, she had been through three back surgeries, gallbladder removal, and seen the top doctors in the country from Mayo Clinic to Johns Hopkins University. She could barely walk due to shooting pain in her left leg, was struggling with constant nausea for over a decade, had joint pain, skin rashes, and extreme insomnia.
From 2019 to 2020, Cee’s life has completely turned around. She can now sleep through the night, do pilates, and eat food without getting any nausea. Her pain levels have also significantly dropped from where they were. AND – she’s even had symptoms go away that she NEVER told me about.
Cee and I have cried SO many times together over the wonder of her story, and today, she has agreed to share her story with ya'll. I am so, so grateful.
If you have been struggling with hope in your health, I hope that you are encouraged and touched by this episode today.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Learn about the Pelvic Floor and Pelvic Floor Therapy – Ep. 7// Is Your Pelvic Floor Effecting Your Health? + Pregnancy Tips! (Ft. Dr. Nidhi Sharma)
- Learn more about Craniosacral Therapy and Visceral Manipulation – Ep. 5// Two Treatments for IBS That You Have Probably Never Heard Of
Upcoming Episode: Histamine and Allergy Expert, Isabel Smith
Other links from the show:
- The Big Leap by Gay Hendricks
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
Or Email us!
+ view comments . . .