Are you taking supplements, and you feel like they’re not working?
Have you jumped from one supplement to another, wondering if you’ll start to feel better if you just get the right brand or the right herb that you haven’t tried yet?
Have you been recommended by your doctor to take supplements (such as calcium, B12, iron, or Vitamin D due to being low)? Yet your numbers are barely budging and you don’t feel any different?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, today’s episode is for YOU!
Let’s go over 9 reasons why your supplements aren’t working, and give you an idea of what you can look into next to make sure that the time, energy, and money you’re putting into supplements is, in fact, worth it.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Are you Shoulding Yourself? – Ep. 38// 4 Reasons Saying “I Should” Is Keeping You Sick
- Why probiotics aren’t working – Ep. 03 // Why Probiotics Aren't Healing Your Gut
Other links from the show:
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
- Bill Rawls Healing Chronic Lyme Naturally, The WellBe Podcast
- Dirty Genes, by Dr. Ben Lynch
- Boundaries, by Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend
- The Body Keeps the Score, by Bessel van der Kolk M.D.
- Molecules of emotion, by Candace B. Pert Ph.D.
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!
+ view comments . . .