The Acid Reflux Constipation Connection
Did you know acid reflux and constipation were CONNECTED?
Up to 79% of IBS patients report acid reflux symptoms, and up to 71% of acid reflux patients report irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) symptoms such as bloating and constipation.
So are constipation and acid reflux their own diseases - or are they two overlapping symptoms with SIMILAR, HIDDEN CAUSES behind them?
In over 5 years at the Better Belly Clinic, I have seen an average of 50% of my clients come in with acid reflux AND constipation. And LEAVE without BOTH.
So what IS the Constipation/Acid Reflux connection? And how can YOU use this connection to your advantage to kick acid reflux AND constipation - for GOOD?
Find out in today’s episode ~
- Ep. 40// Reduce Acid Reflux with the Magic Power of Zinc
- Ep. 46// The Gut-Breath Connection: How asthma, heart palpitations, constipation, IBS, and acid reflux are ALL connected
- Ep. 90// Fascia 101: The Hidden Force Behind Bloating and Constipation
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Research Article: IBS-Acid Reflux Overlap
WORK WITH ME:
- Virtual clients: Join the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Find COMMUNITY and FREE Support in our Facebook Group
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you using my easy, step-by-step guide!
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → Join our FREE Community Group
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com
+ view comments . . .