Do you struggle with acid reflux?
Between 20-30% of Americans have acid reflux symptoms every week. That’s almost one third of Americans every week!
According to the World Journal of Gastroenterology in a study of more than 6,000 patients, 63% of people with IBS ALSO have acid reflux / or GERD.
On top of that, IBS affects women in a 2:1 ratio compared to men. So the overwhelming majority of people with IBS are women, and the majority of these women with IBS also have GERD.
Safe to say – I have a lot of clients with acid reflux and ALL the symptoms that come with it.
It’s a common problem, with a common solution – that doesn’t work. Acid reducing medications – PPI’s, or antacids – never SOLVE the problem of acid reflux. They merely mask it, or make it manageable. Sort of.
However, with every client I’ve worked with, we’ve been able to reduce their acid reflux 70-100% by following our unique pathway and assessment process we have for acid reflux.
One of the first steps in this process is something you can do RIGHT NOW with basic blood work you have at home, and it’s something I teach IN DEPTH in my course Blood Lab Bootcamp, which is reopening for registration on January 5. Blood Lab Bootcamp is all about you learning how to analyze your most common blood lab work ordered by your doctor using functional medicine analysis methods so you can find the ROOT cause of your health problems and stop spinning your wheels between supplements and doctor appointments.
In today’s episode, I’m going to do a quick fly-by on 10 markers that I consistently use to find the root cause of acid reflux. Are you guys ready? Let’s jump in.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- 24// Got Acid Reflux? No Problem! 5 Things to Consider to Heal Your Acid Reflux – Without Pharmaceuticals!
- 40// Reduce Acid Reflux with the Magic Power of Zinc
- 66// 6 Reasons Your Doctor is Reading Your Blood Labs Wrong + How You Can Do It Better
Other links from the show:
- Join the Blood Lab Bootcamp Waitlist!
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!
+ view comments . . .