Fight Fatigue Through Your Spleen
--> Do you feel like you are constantly fighting fatigue?
--> Do you have abdominal pain that radiates into your ribs and back?
--> Are you struggling with muscles weakness, and you’re not building muscle, no matter how much you work out?
If so, your spleen may need some help detoxing!
The spleen is an often forgotten organ that is SUPER important to the body for helping keep you naturally toxin free. It helps filter blood, recycle iron in your body, clean up old red blood cells, and produce new cells to boost your immune system.
Basically, it’s your blood’s best friend and personal home cleaning system.
If your spleen isn’t doing so well, you’ll feel it as fatigue, weakness, and potentially abdominal pain.
So - How do you heal the spleen?
On today’s episode, I’m sharing with you 5 ways you can support your spleen and to fight your fatigue, abdominal pain, and muscle weakness.
~ Allison ❤️
- Ep. 46// The Gut-Breath Connection: How asthma, heart palpitations, constipation, IBS, and acid reflux are ALL connected
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- 10% Off Supplements from this Episode
- Therasage 360 - Portable, Fit-Any-Room Infrared Sauna
- Code: BBT for 10% Off
WORK WITH ME:
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you using my easy, step-by-step guide!
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com
*This episode was first published at BetterBellyTherapies.com/111
+ view comments . . .