The Constipation Complex
Constipation can be hard to resolve.
Often, if constipation is your key problems, getting rid of it is not as simple as drinking more water, eating more fiber, or taking probiotics.
Because your colon is meant to detox you - but if you're not pooping you're not detoxing. And this can lead to MORE constipation (or diarrhea!).
If you flip-flop from constipation to diarrhea, can’t get your body on board with pooping every day, or have been diagnosed with IBS
- then this podcast episode is for you.
On today’s podcast episode, I’m talking with you about how you can harness detox pathway #1 - your colon - so that you can detox and feel that you are ACTUALLY getting results from your efforts.
Are you ready? Let’s jump in.
~ Allison ❤️
- Ep. 1// My Story & How I Healed Myself from IBS
- Ep. 45//The Gut-Skin Connection
- Ep. 46// The Gut-Breath Connection
- Ep. 47//The Gut-Sinus Connection
- Ep. 25// Histamines: A Possible Cause of Your Diarrhea, IBS, Fatigue, Insomnia, Irregular Menstruation, and More! - with Isabel Smith RD
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- If our office scheduler is full, join the waitlist to be notified as soon as a New Client appointment opens!
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Buy my book, Stop Stomach Pain: How to Heal Your Gut and End Food Restrictions. Available in digital and print!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Buy the PushCatch Kit + get instructions on how to use the Push Catch with a coffee enema
- Use my easy, step-by-step guide to find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you! → betterbellytherapies.com/find
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com
*This episode was first published at BetterBellyTherapies.com/104