End Chronic UTI's and Interstitial Cystitis
- Do you have to pee all the time?
- Do you get UTI’s 1x per year or more?
- Do you have problems with having symptoms of UTI’s, such as burning when you pee or a constant feeling that you need to pee, but your tests never come back positive for an infection?
- Or - have you ever had a kidney stone? Or even multiple kidney stones?
If so, your kidneys may need some detox support!
On today’s episodes, we’re continuing our detox series on the 7 major pathways for detoxification with the KIDNEY.
Your kidneys and bladder are often forgotten about super-detoxers for the body. Your kidneys is responsible for filtering ALL of the blood in your body - up to 40 times per day! As it filters your blood, it pulls a variety of toxins and metabolic waste out; too much waste, though, and your kidneys and bladder can develop inflammation and toxic build-up resulting in pain, burning while urinating, and the all-feared kidney stones. Not only this, but those toxins that SHOULD be being filtered by the kidney may end up irritating other parts of your body as well.
So - If you are struggling with hormone imbalance symptoms, bloating, skin flare-ups, foggyheadedness, or joint and muscle pain - your kidneys may be the detox pathway you MOST need to pump up today.
- Ep. 103// Detoxing Is Not a Green Smoothie
- Ep. 104// Clear Your Constipation and Diarrhea through Detoxing [Detox Pathway #1]
- Ep. 46// The Gut-Breath Connection: How asthma, heart palpitations, constipation, IBS, and acid reflux are ALL connected
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Sally Norton: Low Oxalate Recipes
- Ep. 105: Supplement Recommendations
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Use my easy, step-by-step guide to find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you! → betterbellytherapies.com/find
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com
+ view comments . . .