Difficulty Swallowing Pills Isn't For Forever.
- Do you dread taking pills - knowing that they are ALWAYS uncomfortable to swallow?
- Do you have to take pills with yogurt, in food, applesauce, or with excessive water or juice to get it to go down?
- Or - Do you avoid eating certain foods such as carrots or chips, knowing they always - or often - get stuck in your throat or chest?
If so, you are like one in 25 people who will report symptoms of difficulty swallowing - or dysphagia - in their lifetime.
Or, you’re one of the 1 in 3 people who report difficulty swallowing pills.
But - why are pills and food so difficult to swallow?
Were we humans really not built to swallow pills - and certain other foods - or is there something else going on?
If you know me - you know that I don’t take any gut health symptom lying down. Instead, on today’s episode, I’m going to share with you all that I’ve learned in my 6 years of working with gut health problems. Because guess what? You don’t have to be stuck with painful or difficult swallowing. And likely, if you have these symptoms, this one easy solution with solve not only your swallowing but a myriad of other connected problems.
Curious? Let’s jump in to find out!
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- If our scheduler is full, join the waitlist to be notified as soon as a New Client appointment opens!
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Buy my book, Stop Stomach Pain: How to Heal Your Gut and End Food Restrictions. Available in digital and print!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Use my easy, step-by-step guide to find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you! → betterbellytherapies.com/find
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com