Today’s podcast guest is Dr. Paul Anderson, a doctor of naturopathic medicine (NMD)! He is a recognized educator and clinician in integrative and naturopathic medicine with a focus on complex infectious, chronic, and oncologic illness.
Dr. Anderson joins me to discuss his new book, “Cancer… The Journey from Diagnosis to Empowerment.”
Whether you have Crohn's, Cancer, or IBS – today's podcast episode will give you tools and thoughts for how to emotionally approach having chronic illness in a healthy and empowered way.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
Other links from the show:
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!
Connect with Dr. Anderson:
- Website: www.dranow.com
- IG: @DrAonline
- FB Dr.A Online
- Twitter: @DrPaulAnderson1
- Book: Cancer: Journey from Diagnosis to Empowerment
- Get a Signed Copy of Dr. Paul’s Newest Book (While Supplies Last)