Bone Broth Doesn't Heal Leaky Gut?
Do you add collagen powder to your smoothies or foods?
Have you heard that bone broth is GOOD for healing your gut - and drink lots of it?
If so - you MAY want to think again! Because your collagen and bone broth may be making your bloating and gut health problems WORSE. Yes, worse!
Join me today to learn why collagen and bone broth are NOT the superfoods you think they are + what you can ACTUALLY do to heal your gut and end bloating, and constipation.
JOIN THE BETTER BELLY BLUEPRINT!
- Go to: https://betterbellytherapies.com/blueprint
- Get 50% off for being part of the FIRST cohort to join this class + give me FEEDBACK on the course
- Only 30 spots available - join now!
- Doors close May 31 + class starts June 1!
- Find COMMUNITY and FREE Support in our Facebook Group
- Join my Free TOTAL Liver Detox Protocol
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → Join our FREE Community Group
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com
+ view comments . . .