Heal Your Gut After Alcohol
Do you have a history of drinking alcohol, and feel like it's done something to your gut?
If so, how do you heal? Can you heal?
This question came in anonymously from my Instagram stories, and I am SO excited to talk through it with you today.
The great news?
YES - you can heal. Today, I will share with you the 5 keys to healing your gut after years of drinking alcohol. These are the 5 things I've done over and over again with my clients who've had a history of drinking alcohol, and it's a little different than just your run-of-the-mill things to look at in your gut.
Are you ready? Let's jump in!
- 45// The Gut-Skin Connection: Is your gut flaring up your skin?
- 47// The Gut-Sinus Connection
- 42// 6 Secrets Your Sleep Can Tell You About Your Gut
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
- Leave a Rating and Review on Apple Podcasts between now and April 30!
- Take a screenshot of that rating and review
- Post the screenshot of your rating and review on our FB Group OR email us the screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: Podcast Review
- Winner will be announced on May 4 and messaged by email or FB - whatever you submitted your review by!
- The Decidedly Dry Podcast for sober and sober-curious women
- Grab my FREE Total Liver Detox Protocol
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Find COMMUNITY and FREE Support in our Facebook Group
- Find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you using my easy, step-by-step guide!
WORK WITH ME:
- Virtual clients: Join the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- Facebook → Join our FREE Community Group
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com
+ view comments . . .