The Constipation-Diaphragm Connection
👉 Do you struggle with bloating and constipation?
👉 Does it seem like, no matter how many supplements you take, your bowels don’t budge?
👉 Do you have chronic aches and pains in your body, or do you get stitches in your side when you work out?
If so, your diaphragm may be at the bottom of your bloating and constipation!
In today’s episode, I dive into 3 simple, easy, and QUICK tests for you to do to find out if your diaphragm is impacting your gut health. AND - I’ll be sharing with you the 2 steps you can take to fix your diaphragm.
Are you ready to be constipation free? Let’s jump in.
~ Allison ❤️
- Ep. 46// The Gut-Breath Connection: How asthma, heart palpitations, constipation, IBS, and acid reflux are ALL connected
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Join our FREE Facebook Group for ongoing support and community
WORK WITH ME:
- Virtual clients: Join the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you using my easy, step-by-step guide!
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → Join our FREE Community Group
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com