What Your Liver Has to Do With Bloating
Your liver is one of the most important detox machines in your body.
It helps detox estrogen, inflammation caused by food sensitivities and pathogens, and all the grimy stuff that your body absorbs when you have leaky gut.
There are few things that I’d recommend for just anyone who is having gut and hormone problems. But supporting your liver is one of them!
Here are my top 5 favorite ways to support your liver to reduce bloating, PMS, and more.
~ Allison ❤️
- Ep. 47// The Gut-Sinus Connection
- Ep. 45// The Gut-Skin Connection
- Ep. 42// 6 Secrets Your Sleep Can Tell You About Your Gut
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Get my personal Liver Support Protocol for 10% OFF
- Find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you using my easy, step-by-step guide!
WORK WITH ME:
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- Get personal support for your liver at our office!
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com