Free from Low FODMAP
Does this sound like your low FODMAP journey?
- You've been put on the low FODMAP diet to control your IBS, gas, and bloating
- The diet has helped you reduce your symptoms - but you haven’t gotten rid of your symptoms completely
- Or - every time you try to go off the low FODMAP, your symptoms come roaring back
If you are dealing with any of things above, then the question that is likely on your mind is:
How can I get off the low FODMAP diet?
And even more important:
How can I get off the low FODMAP diet AND control my IBS, gas, + bloating?
If these are questions on YOUR mind, then you’re in the right episode.
Today, we’re talking all about why you’re stuck on the low FODMAP diet (for now), what it means if you can’t get off it (right now), and HOW you can successfully get off one of the hardest diets there is.
There are only 3 steps for you to successfully come off the low FODMAP diet.
Are you ready? Let’s jump in!
WORK WITH ME:
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- Get my personal Liver Support Protocol for 10% OFF
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com
+ view comments . . .