Vegan Diets & IBS: Bad Idea?
Ever feel like your vegan diet isn’t REALLY making your IBS go away?
Or worse - perhaps it’s making your symptoms WORSE?
If so - It’s not all in your head.
The Vegan Diet Can Make IBS Worse
While the vegetarian and vegan diet may be healthy and good for SOME people, it can also make your bloating, gas, and IBS WORSE.
On today’s episode, learn 4 reasons why the vegan / vegetarian diet is making your IBS worse - and most importantly - what you can do about it.
- Ep. 35// Get Rid of Abdominal Pain, Joint Pain, and Fatigue, Lose 10 lbs., and Feel Better Than Ever [Client Testimonial – Dessie]
- Ep. 113// Crush Abdominal Pain & Get 90% of Your Energy Back [Dessie Pt. 2]
- Ep. 3// Why Probiotics Aren’t Healing Your Gut
WORK WITH ME:
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Buy my book, Stop Stomach Pain: How to Heal Your Gut and End Food Restrictions. Available in digital and print!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you using my easy, step-by-step guide!
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com
Disclaimer: Just a reminder - this information is not meant to diagnose, manage, or treat disease. Always consult with your own health practitioner before you make changes.