Chronic Illness? You mean, "Chronic Disappointment"
Sometimes, the hardest part of chronic illness is the disappointments of a health journey gone wrong.
In today's episode, I use my recent story of labor and delivery of my first child to discuss how to deal with disappointment in your health journey when it doesn't look how you thought it would.
Spoiler alert: my labor and delivery did NOT go how I expected it would ever go. But using these 5 steps, I helped myself heal emotionally even as I worked to heal my body physically.
Are you ready? Let's jump in!
- Ep. 27// How to Use the Hospital and Holistic Healthcare TOGETHER: A Case Study on my Recent Miscarriage
WORK WITH US:
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- If our office scheduler is full, join the waitlist to be notified as soon as a New Client appointment opens!
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide