Healthy Habits for a Lifetime
- Have you ever started a healthy habit, kept it for a season, and then dropped off doing it?
- Have you ever kept a habit for the amount of time it’s supposed to take to establish a habit - then stopped doing it still?
- Have you ever been frustrated with your ability to keep a habit for some time, but then you feel like you always end up back-sliding on it later?
If so, you are not unlike both me and my clients whom I work with.
Habits are key to health, and for those of us on a health journey, we WANT to develop and keep new habits that give us the energy, focus, and power we want in life.
But if habits are so good for us - Why are they so draining to keep?
On today’s episode, I’m going to be talking about the missing link between keeping a habit for weeks or months and making a habit for a lifetime.
There’s literally only ONE thing missing between keeping a habit with willpower and keeping a habit that continues to sustain itself. This makes the habit load a WHOLE lot easier - not heavier!
Habits can be hard, so I am so excited to bring today’s episode to you!
You guys ready? Let’s jump in.
- Ep. 11// 5 Things I Did Every Day in 2018 to Heal My Mind - And My Gut!
- Ep. 13// Six-Figure Business Owner Testimonial, Abby Herman
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- If our office scheduler is full, join the waitlist to be notified as soon as a New Client appointment opens!
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Use my easy, step-by-step guide to find a Craniosacral Therapy or Visceral Manipulation therapist near you! → betterbellytherapies.com/find
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Facebook → @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com
+ view comments . . .