According to Brene Brown, “Perfectionism is the addictive belief that if we can appear perfect, we can avoid shame.”
Have you ever wondered if what you were doing in your health was driven by a healthy desire to improve?
Or if it was driven by an unbending force demanding you to do everything perfectly?
In this week’s episode, let’s discuss how to identify if fear and shame are manifesting in your health. I’ll also share 4 steps you can take today to slowly get out from under the pressure and demand of perfectionism.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- Food Sensitivities – Ep. 14// The #1 Lie About Food that I HATE
- Testing for Food Sensitivities – Ep. 59// How to Choose the Best Food Sensitivity Test for You
- Probiotics – Ep. 03 // Why Probiotics Aren't Healing Your Gut
Books mentioned in this episode:
Other links from the show:
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!