Today, join me for a conversation with Brenda Aufderhar RN, LCSW, CST-D!
Brenda’s journey started as a mom trying to find help for her cerebral palsy child! Brenda found Craniosacral Therapy and wanted to learn how treatment was helping her son. A lifelong learner, Brenda attended courses for CST and went on to get her master’s degree in social work! This led to integrating talk therapy with CST.
We’re going to discuss trauma, Internal Family Systems and so much more!
Internal Family Systems? What IS that??
Internal Family Systems is a form of therapy! The systems are within each of us. Opposing parts inside a person want to control behavior. Learning to have a relationship with those parts can change and put a person more in charge of their behavior and awareness of their inner world.
IF YOU have had talk therapy for anxiety, your gut, to process trauma, or life changes – this episode is FOR YOU.
Other episodes mentioned in this episode:
- How to Heal Your Gut From PTSD – 04 // How to Heal Your Gut From PTSD (Ft. Nikki Kenward CST-D)
- Food Sensitivities v. Allergies – Ep. 14// The #1 Lie About Food that I HATE
Connect with Brenda:
- Email: email@example.com
Other links from the show:
- Buy Allison Jordan’s book, Stop Stomach Pain: How to Heal Your Gut and End Food Restrictions. Available in digital and print at betterbellytherapies.com/book.
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
Or Email us!
+ view comments . . .