Gluten Free Snacks Galore
Have you ever found yourself stuck in your car in traffic and were STARVING?
Have you ever tried to buy a snack at the gas station and found NOTHING you could eat?
Have you ever flown on a plane and found yourself bitter that ALL the snacks they served weren't gluten free?
If so - then this episode is for you!
The ability to eat something on-the-go that's good for your mind and body is SUPER important to getting through the day. Snacks can be helpful in a pinch, when the day doesn't go the way we planned, or when you're traveling for hours at a time. Having healthy food on hand that you can eat can give peace of mind, balance your blood sugar, and help you feel empowered even when you're on a gluten free, grain free, or otherwise restricted diet.
In today's episode, I'm sharing my top 10 favorite gluten free snacks I keep on hand at all times.
I'm also sharing the 3 Healthy Snack Guidelines I use for picking my snacks, so even if you have a different set of food restrictions than me, you can use these 3 guidelines to find your top 10 snacks that can get you through the day.
Just because you're on a restricted diet doesn't mean you have to starve. So if you want to thrive and feel good on your gluten free, grain free, or dairy free diet - then let's jump on in!
🎉 REGISTER FOR THE WORKSHOP 🎉
- Click Here to Join "Clear Your Constipation Workshop" || Nov 13 & 14
WORK WITH ME:
- Join the Better Belly Blueprint to end your bloating and constipation TODAY!
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Get my FREE Liver Detox Protocol
- Electrolyte Mixes Recommended:
- JOIN → Join our FREE Facebook Group
- FOLLOW → @betterbellytherapies
- ASK → Ask a Question for the Podcast
- WORK WITH US → betterbellytherapies.com
SHARE THE LOVE:
- If this podcast episode made positively impacted you, please leave a Rating and Review for the podcast. It'd mean so much! ❤️