Why Magnesium Isn't Helping Your Constipation
Have you ever taken magnesium to help your constipation - and it didn't work?
Do you rely on magnesium, coffee, or another substance to poop daily?
Did magnesium used to work for you to relieve your constipation, but now it doesn't work?
If so, today's episode is for you.
On today's episode, I'm talking with you about the constipation magnesium myth. That's right - myth. While magnesium can and does help some people with constipation, there can be a point where it stops working or, for some people, never works. Why is this? And more importantly, what can you do instead?
Find out all of this when you tune in to today's episode.
END BLOATING AND CONSTIPATION:
- Join the Better Belly Blueprint, my online course + group coaching program to end bloating and constipation
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- If this podcast episode made positively impacted you, please leave a Rating and Review for the podcast. It'd mean so much! ❤️
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Get my FREE Liver Detox Protocol
- Find COMMUNITY and FREE Support in our Facebook Group
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- JOIN → Join our FREE Facebook Group
- FOLLOW → @betterbellytherapies
- ASK → Ask a Question for the Podcast
- WORK WITH US → betterbellytherapies.com