Is a Parasite Causing Your Constipation?
Parasites causing constipation is more common that you think.
This was the cause of my constipation in 2015, and it was for our guest today - Dr. Michelle Pobega.
Dr. Michelle Pobega is a naturopathic doctor who’s been practicing for over 12 years in Toronto, Canada.
Dr. Michelle struggled for YEARS with IBS before she figured out how to heal her gut. After she found a parasite was at the root of her gut health problems, and now she has dedicated her practice to specialize in parasites, liver, and gallbladder health.
On today’s episode, we will be covering ALL THINGS parasites - how pervasive they are, signs and symptoms of parasites, how to assess for them, and most importantly - how to properly purge them.
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Get Visceral Manipulation for your liver: Find a Practitioner Near You
- Episodes on your liver:
- 110// 3 Steps to Lower Your Cholesterol Naturally and End PMS
- 69// How to Naturally Lower Your Cholesterol – Without Having to Give Up Fat or Meat
- 118// LIVER: The #1 Thing You Can Do to Ease Bloating and PMS
- 45// The Gut-Skin Connection: Is your gut flaring up your skin?
- 42// 6 Secrets Your Sleep Can Tell You About Your Gut
- Co-Host: Dave Miller, ND - @thegutgangsta
CONNECT WITH DR. MICHELLE:
- Instagram: @dr.michelle_nd
- Website: www.drmichellend.ca
- Find COMMUNITY and FREE Support in our Facebook Group
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
WORK WITH ME:
- Virtual clients: Apply for the Foundations Program Waitlist
- Curious? Learn more about the Foundations Program
- Local to metro-Detroit? Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- Leave a Rating and Review - because you love us!
- Facebook → Join our FREE Community Group
- Instagram → @betterbellytherapies
- Website → betterbellytherapies.com
+ view comments . . .