Do you ever catch yourself saying, “I don’t have time for that”?
And, what is the thing you don’t have time for?
Is it a thing you do or don’t value?
Today, we’re talking about doing something truly extraordinary yet entirely achievable – making TIME!
Making time for things we value, that is.
So – what do YOU value?
Are you leading a life driven by those values?
Join me today for a heartfelt conversation about assessing your personal values, letting those values lead your calendar, forming boundaries, and finding the COURAGE to do what you value!
Books mentioned in this episode:
- 12 Rules for Life: An Antidote to Chaos, Jordan B. Peterson
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No to Take Control of Your Life, John Townsend and Henry Cloud
Other links from the show:
- Marriageable, by Jordan Ogden
- Leave a Rating and Review because you love us!
- Schedule Your Qualifying Call with Allison
Connect with us on social media!
- Facebook: @betterbellytherapies
- Instagram: @betterbellytherapies
- Or Email us!