Diagnosed with SIBO? Think Again.
Have you been diagnosed with SIBO?
Have you had SIBO in the past and have gotten it again?
Or - have you been unable to get rid of your SIBO since it's diagnosis?
If so, today's episode is for you.
On today's episode, I'm interviewing Reed Davis, the Founder and Creator of Functional Diagnostic Nutrition, an online course that teaches ANYONE how to THINK and ACT like a functional health practitioner. In March 2020, I took Reed Davis' course and became an FDN. Becoming an FDN not only changed my life, but it has changed the lives of the clients I work with. FDN is the BASE framework that I use with all my clients, and the place I'd recommend ANYONE to start if they're looking to teach themselves how to be a functional health practitioner.
Tune in to join Day 3 of our special 3-Day Series featuring Reed Davis and the unique, and powerful, FDN perspective on the extremely controversial - SIBO. And if you've missed Day 1 or 2, go ahead and check out our previous two episodes where I interview Reed on the FDN perspective to autoimmune diseases and why more lab testing isn't always better.
LINKS FROM THE SHOW:
- Become an FDN today!
- Get $1000 Off until June 30, 2023
- OR - use the Code: FDN250 to get $250 off after June 30
WORK WITH ME:
- Virtual clients:
- Local to Metro-Detroit:
- Book a New Client Evaluation at our in-person office
- Find COMMUNITY and FREE Support in our Facebook Group
- Download my Free Constipation Relief Guide
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!