Moderate Food Sensitivities - Avoid or Limit?
Have you ever gotten a moderate results on a food sensitivity test?
What do you do you with it? Do you avoid the food? Limit it? Will you ever be able to eat that food again?
This was a question submitted to me on my Free Facebook Group recently, and it was so good, I just had to share it.
So if you've ever wondered what to do with those pesky moderate food sensitivitiy results - this episode is for you!
ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:
- Leave a Rating and Review on Apple Podcasts between now and April 30!
- Take a screenshot of that rating and review
- Post the screenshot of your rating and review on our FB Group OR email us the screenshot to email@example.com with the Subject: Podcast Review
- Winner will be announced on May 4 and messaged by email or FB - whatever you submitted your review by!
- Have a question you want answered on the show? Send me your question to betterbellytherapies.com/askallison, and it may get featured on the show!
- Find COMMUNITY and FREE Support in our Facebook Group